FAST DC #3: This Friday, 1/12, 2:00 P.M. EST: SOLD OUT!

Baseball Furies

FAST DC #3: This Friday, 1/12, 2:00 P.M. EST: SOLD OUT!

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:10 am

Okay so now two of these bad boys in the books, and one in record fashion, so who wants in on some more of this action? 8-) These are turning into three day drafting bloodbaths of just great fun and now with AUTO-1! Why am I sounding like an NFBC commercial all of sudden? :oops: Anyway, sign-up list has been started below. You need not apply if you cannot hang with a 12-15 round pace per day with generous amounts of text "harassment"/encouragement mixed in from yours truly. So who's game? Let's see some new blood in the piranha tank for this one, and some of the regulars need to come out of hibernation. So LET'S ROCK!

1. MTM
2. Steve Metzler
3. Dan Semsel
4. Greg Jahnke
5. John Pausma
6. Mike Cameron
7. Tom Eshenfelder
8. Don Warner
9. Jody Ryan
10. Mike Kosmoski
11. Rob Zidonik
12. Jim Jeckewicz
13. Kenny Enfield
14. Marty Strege
15. James Gabal
Last edited by Baseball Furies on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 12 times in total.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

MadCow Sez

Re: FAST DC #3: Friday, January 12th, 2:00 P.M. EST!

Post by MadCow Sez » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:45 am

Baseball Furies wrote:Okay so now two of these bad boys in the books, and one in record fashion, so who wants in on some more of this action? 8-) These are turning into three day drafting bloodbaths of just great fun and now with AUTO-1! Why am I sounding like an NFBC commercial all of sudden? :oops: Anyway, sign-up list has been started below. You need not apply if you cannot hang with a 12-15 round pace per day with generous amounts of text "harassment"/encouragement mixed in from yours truly. So who's game? Let's see some new blood in the piranha tank for this one, and some of the regulars need to come out of hibernation. So LET'S ROCK!

1. MTM
2. Marc Perlmutter
Generous amounts of harassment? Half the time we had to wake you as you're obviously getting slower in your senility. All your whining about being on the road and shit...if you can't pick while on the Turnpike, you're not trying hard enough :lol:

I'm in for this easy money
People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.
--Rogers Hornsby

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Now just 11 SPOTS LEFT! C'mon girls, let's see what ya got!

Shit! Now I finally understand when someone says, "God Dammit!"
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

quix66

Post by quix66 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:04 pm

Put me in coach, I am ready to play today

Gregg Jahnke
Gregg Jahnke Dallas, Texas

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:24 pm

No down to just NINE SPOTS LEFT! And if there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that tits are always great motivators. ;)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:00 pm

Now just SEVEN SPOTS LEFT! Who else wants a piece of this action? 8-)

Donnie Baseball

Post by Donnie Baseball » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:11 pm

I am in. Don Warner

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:29 am

Donnie Baseball wrote:I am in. Don Warner
Great to have you back for another go round, Don. 8-) Now just SIX SPOTS LEFT! Still waiting to hear back from a few pussies.

Okay, at least he's got an excuse. :mrgreen:

I mean, what do you really think I was going to post here? :twisted:

jdryan

Post by jdryan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:24 am

sign meup
jody ryan

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:40 pm

jdryan wrote:sign meup
You're officially in, bro'! So that's one pussy off the list. :P :lol: Now down to JUST FIVE SPOTS LEFT for this Friday's weekend drafting blitz. So who else is game?

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:00 am

With the morning addition of Mike Kosmoski, the quality human being that he is :mrgreen: , Now JUST FOUR SPOTS LEFT!

Yah Mule

Re: FAST DC #3: This Friday, 1/12: NOW JUST 3 SPOTS LEFT!

Post by Yah Mule » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:59 pm

Put me down for lucky pick 13.

I've staggered through a couple zombie drafts and need some actual dopamine rewards for all this studying. I will be there to pick with the quickness of Rickey Henderson breaking toward second and the clarity of Rickey telling John Olerud he used to play with a guy in Toronto who wore a batting helmet while playing first base. If I'm tardy, feel free to text me from that Bogo free phone, bro!

Baseball Furies

Re: FAST DC #3: This Friday, 1/12: NOW JUST 3 SPOTS LEFT!

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:38 pm

Yah Mule wrote:Put me down for lucky pick 13.

I've staggered through a couple zombie drafts and need some actual dopamine rewards for all this studying. I will be there to pick with the quickness of Rickey Henderson breaking toward second and the clarity of Rickey telling John Olerud he used to play with a guy in Toronto who wore a batting helmet while playing first base. If I'm tardy, feel free to text me from that Bogo free phone, bro!
Sure Jim...aaaanything you say. Good to have you aboard in whatever state you may be in. ;) :lol:

skmetz51

Re: FAST DC #3: This Friday, 1/12: NOW JUST 2 SPOTS LEFT!

Post by skmetz51 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:49 pm

Hey Mike. If there's room for me, I'm in. Thanks. Steve Metzler

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:50 pm

skmetz51 wrote:Hey Mike. If there's room for me, I'm in. Thanks. Steve Metzler
You are in, my friend! Good to have you and your high speed drafting skills join the fray! 8-)

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:33 pm

James Gabal would like a spot if there are any available.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:33 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:James Gabal would like a spot if there are any available.
Thanks Tom, but just catching from my text responses from today, and we are officially SOLD OUT for this one as of this morning with Kenny and Marty jumping on board. 8-) Please let James know and tell him thanks and to keep a look out for the next one.

So we are ready to rock and roll! 8-) Please set us up for KDS tomorrow and a 2:00 p.m. EST start on Friday as billed. Everyone be ready to hit it hard out of the gates. Looking forward to it! :D

Tom Kessenich

Re: FAST DC #3: This Friday, 1/12, 2:00 P.M. EST: SOLD OUT!

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:09 pm

Dave Taylor is relinquishing his spot so if that creates an opening let's give it to James Gabal. Thanks guys.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:33 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:Dave Taylor is relinquishing his spot so if that creates an opening let's give it to James Gabal. Thanks guys.
Okay, James is in then. I will need his email to contact him for his cell, or you can just give him my cell to reach out to me. Thanks Tom. Please make sure he's ready to roll come Friday at 2:00 p.m. EST.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:41 am

I'll sign everyone up now so set your KDS when the signup comes in and you'll be all set.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:02 am

Currently at the end of round 44 in 35 hours. We finish this baby by noon EST today, and we will have a new NFBC Fast DC record that no one gives a shit about except us! :lol: And all this with the "dead weight" of a newbie along for the ride. ;) Poor guy finally snapped around midnight. Either that or his phone melted down from all the texts he was getting from me. :mrgreen:

Will keep everyone abreast of the final verdict!

I know, I know. I'm a juvenile. But I can't help it. Works for the president, so why the fuck not, right? :mrgreen:

Yah Mule

Post by Yah Mule » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:04 am

Official Time: 46 hours, three minutes.

MadCow Sez

Post by MadCow Sez » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:07 am

Baseball Furies wrote:Currently at the end of round 44 in 35 hours. We finish this baby by noon EST today, and we will have a new NFBC Fast DC record that no one gives a shit about except us! :lol: And all this with the "dead weight" of a newbie along for the ride. ;) Poor guy finally snapped around midnight. Either that or his phone melted down from all the texts he was getting from me. :mrgreen:

Will keep everyone abreast of the final verdict!

I know, I know. I'm a juvenile. But I can't help it. Works for the president, so why the fuck not, right? :mrgreen:
Bam! That's how to do it. Started Friday and done before my Sunday night auction.

Last week's auction has done 2/27 rounds in the reserve draft in the same time :shock:
People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.
--Rogers Hornsby

Yah Mule

Post by Yah Mule » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:34 am

MadCow Sez wrote:Last week's auction has done 2/27 rounds in the reserve draft in the same time :shock:
I'm pretty sure a couple guys in that draft still aren't aware that we started.

Corleone

Post by Corleone » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:38 am

Nice work boys