General Questions

mdecav

General Questions

Post by mdecav » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:38 pm

Will we be able to see the actual names of the owners we are competing with?

Will there be an area where we can see results of other leagues, whether standings or draft results?

Will ADP be posted somewhere besides next to each player within a draft?

Bronx Yankees

Re: General Questions

Post by Bronx Yankees » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:10 pm

Also, is there a way to change the order of the teams on the “My Teams” page? If not, I hope this feature gets added. Thanks.

Mike
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"

Roy's Outlaws

Post by Roy's Outlaws » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:40 pm

Mike , on top of your team page, go to Manage my teams list , then re-arrange teams in the order column (using decimals is easiest I found). Then hit save button on bottom of page.

Bronx Yankees

Post by Bronx Yankees » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:02 pm

Roy's Outlaws wrote:Mike , on top of your team page, go to Manage my teams list , then re-arrange teams in the order column (using decimals is easiest I found). Then hit save button on bottom of page.
Thanks, but I’m not seeing that option on the new playnfbc site for my 2018 teams.

(Actually, I really like the look and functionality of the old My Teams page on the NFBC.stats site. Hoping this functionality will return.)

Mike
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"

DOUGHBOYS

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:32 pm

Bronx Yankees wrote:
Roy's Outlaws wrote:Mike , on top of your team page, go to Manage my teams list , then re-arrange teams in the order column (using decimals is easiest I found). Then hit save button on bottom of page.
Thanks, but I’m not seeing that option on the new playnfbc site for my 2018 teams.

(Actually, I really like the look and functionality of the old My Teams page on the NFBC.stats site. Hoping this functionality will return.)

Mike
Agree whole-heartedly.
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

sandckaye

Post by sandckaye » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:58 am

Is it just me and my 79 yr old eyes or there others that are having trouble seeing the very light blue printing on the new site

Can that be darken some?

Stan

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:14 am

Bronx Yankees wrote:Also, is there a way to change the order of the teams on the “My Teams” page? If not, I hope this feature gets added. Thanks.

Mike
Mike, this is already there and in an easier fashion. You have three teams on your My Teams page now. The three horizontal lines to the left of each team is a Drop 'n Drag function to move your teams in any order you want. Just click on that and move your teams up or down in any order you want. That's much easier than what we had before. And since you are getting 20+ teams this year, you will really like this new functionality!! :lol: Thanks and enjoy.

I'm sorry I missed that nice new feature when describing the new software. You can also see on the My Teams page that we'll have your standings rank, Points in that league, and Points behind the First Place Team for every single team. Your My Teams page will be a nice one-stop to see results of all of your teams in one quick look. Enjoy.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:36 am

sandckaye wrote:Is it just me and my 79 yr old eyes or there others that are having trouble seeing the very light blue printing on the new site

Can that be darken some?

Stan
Our first goal was to get everything live so that we could start drafting. We will be working with a designer to make fonts bigger and add some color to the inside pages. They are functional now, but we'll be improving the look of those soon. Right now we're happy to be drafting and will continue to tweak the site as we go forward. Thanks.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:38 am

mdecav wrote:Will we be able to see the actual names of the owners we are competing with?

Will there be an area where we can see results of other leagues, whether standings or draft results?

Will ADP be posted somewhere besides next to each player within a draft?
The League Home has space for the Owner's Name and Email and we will get improvements to that page shortly.

Yes, ADP will have its own home and like we said before you will be able to sort that by last 7 days, last 14 days, last 21 days, etc. Once we have 5 leagues done, we'll get that live.

There will be an Overall Standings page like we've always had where you can see standings and click to each various league. We don't make draft results available until all leagues are finished drafting. Nothing has changed there.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Bronx Yankees

Post by Bronx Yankees » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:33 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Bronx Yankees wrote:Also, is there a way to change the order of the teams on the “My Teams” page? If not, I hope this feature gets added. Thanks.

Mike
Mike, this is already there and in an easier fashion. You have three teams on your My Teams page now. The three horizontal lines to the left of each team is a Drop 'n Drag function to move your teams in any order you want. Just click on that and move your teams up or down in any order you want. That's much easier than what we had before. And since you are getting 20+ teams this year, you will really like this new functionality!! :lol: Thanks and enjoy.

I'm sorry I missed that nice new feature when describing the new software. You can also see on the My Teams page that we'll have your standings rank, Points in that league, and Points behind the First Place Team for every single team. Your My Teams page will be a nice one-stop to see results of all of your teams in one quick look. Enjoy.
Greg - Thanks. That works great. I didn’t realize that’s what those lines did. Not sure about the 20 teams, but, well, maybe .... :D

Mike
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:39 am

Yeah, I'm not computer savvy, but I think we all have to click on everything on the site to see what those icons do and play with this. We're receptive to suggestions and will improve it as we go along. It's my fault on this one because I knew that we had that Manage Teams function and didn't point it out.

A lot of guys asked for Drop 'n Drag functionality and that will be a big part of FAAB and other functions. This works great on the My Teams page and is much easier than what we had before. It's so easy to move teams here.

Enjoy and good luck this season.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius