Beat Lord Zola Online Championship League

Greg Ambrosius

Beat Lord Zola Online Championship League

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:58 pm

Okay, anyone who is a numbers guy can relate to Todd Zola. Most of us can't keep up with his mathematics, but others get a kick out of it. :lol:

Now's your chance to compare brains with Lord Zola as we have created a "Beat Todd Zola" Rotowire Online Championship League. Finish ahead of Todd in this league and you can win a free trial subscription to Mastersball.com. Finish first in this league and you win $1400 and bragging rights, while 2nd place nets you $700. There also is a $100,000 grand prize in this league, but beating Lord Zola is the big prize here!!

Okay, the draft date is Monday, March 27th at 10 pm ET. We already have a head-start on the league, so let's keep it going and fill this baby up soon. Sign up online and be ready for draft spots shortly after the league fills. Thanks all and good luck.

Here's a look at the current signup list:

Rotowire Online Championship
Monday, March 27, 10 pm ET
1. Preston Johnson
2. Gerry Geurts
3. Todd Zola
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

ToddZ

Re: Beat Lord Zola Online Championship League

Post by ToddZ » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:59 am

Copy of The Z Book, an on-line compilation of research and strategy essays to everyone finishing ahead of me.

PLEASE don't make me start posting videos to rustle up interest. The camera adds a couple...hundred pounds.
2019 Mastersball Platinum

5 of the past 6 NFBC champions subscribe to Mastersball

over 1300 projections and 500 player profiles
Standings and Roster Tracker perfect for DC and cutline leagues

Subscribe HERE

LasVegasBlvd

Post by LasVegasBlvd » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:05 pm

Can I get a tentative spot? Just need to juggle schedule a bit.

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:16 pm

ToddZ wrote:Copy of The Z Book, an on-line compilation of research and strategy essays to everyone finishing ahead of me.

PLEASE don't make me start posting videos to rustle up interest. The camera adds a couple...hundred pounds.

C'mon guys! Who wouldn't want to draft with this guy? You get to do it online, so you're spared from the face only a mother could love. :P :lol:

...And perhaps Jabba the Hutt. :mrgreen:
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry