Why I joined the NFBC

Why I joined the NFBC

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:37 am

As some of you know I am a member of a large group of Fantasy gamers who hang out at ESPN's fantasy site.

Some also know that I participated in the inaugural WCOFB (a rival contest) last year and have been an avid spokesman for them this year, doing my best to drum up support for this years WCOFB on their message boards.

I've also been following what Greg and the NFBC have been doing here and what I've seen is that Greg Ambrosius is first and foremost a baseball guy and committed to making the NFBC the best run High Stakes fantasy contest going.

I was disappointed at the lack of responses on the message boards and lack of activity at the WCOFB.

I am a baseball person and I wanted to be part of an event where baseball received primary attention year round and not just between Super Bowl and opening day. I think the NFBC and Greg Ambrosius will do just that and make this contest as big as the WCOFF is for football and I want in on the first year of what I think will be the premier Fantasy baseball event for years to come.

Get on board now 'cause this train's starting to roll.

Why I joined the NFBC

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:37 am

I have to agree 100%, this is a first class deal and every question that has been asked has been answered in an up front manner in sometimes a matter of minutes. If you guys and gals want to have some fun and be able to tell your friends down the line that you entered this top flight contest in its first year of existence, you had better hustle cause once the spots start filling up there may be a run and you might be left out in the cold. Sign up while you can..........I look forward to competing with all of you!