Detroit - CWS player stats not showing for yesterday

TRAIN

Post by TRAIN » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:14 am

When I click on my Team Stats for yesterday, no stats are showing for Detroit and CWS players.

However, if I click on a player's name from that game, the stats are there.

Do the stats need to be re-run?

TRAIN

Post by TRAIN » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:18 am

I just checked again, and they are now showing up. I don't know why they did not show up 5 minutes ago.

Scott Boras

Post by Scott Boras » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:29 am

I first noticed stats from this game were not being added correctly in live scoring last night. They were not added to my team until shortly AFTER I read this post which was approximately 9am EST. The stats were not rectified simultaneously for all leagues. Perhaps they were corrected manually?

Greg, any idea what the issue was here?

Money

Post by Money » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:55 am

Originally posted by Scott Boras:

I first noticed stats from this game were not being added correctly in live scoring last night. They were not added to my team until shortly AFTER I read this post which was approximately 9am EST. The stats were not rectified simultaneously for all leagues. Perhaps they were corrected manually?

Greg, any idea what the issue was here? This has happened on a number of occasions this season. I don't think a clear explanation has been give as to why. I think everyone would like to know the answer. Can you imagine this happening in the final day(s). You think you've won, but wait.........
Joe