The Mia League year 9

Rog

The Mia League year 9

Post by Rog » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:05 pm

Words can't sum up the feelings and the gratitude my family has towards the reason this entire draft started. Thank you Dan Kenyon and Mike Massotto for starting this. Thanks to everybody that has been apart of this now and from the beginning. Looking forward to seeing everybody in Vegas this year.
https://youtu.be/BTgHPnZ40Qc
If it dont take you straight there try to copy and paste the link in the browser.

Baseball Furies

Re: The Mia League year 9

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:15 pm

Just the best experience ever! Thanks for lending us Mia for a while tonight, Rog, and tearing her away from her busy personal life as a teenager. 8-) Just right click on the link and open it in a new tab to watch this little bit of NFBC goodness for a few minutes. There were a lot of happy, nerdy, mostly old men on this Zoom call tonight. :mrgreen:
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Darik B

Post by Darik B » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:16 pm

Sign-up for those in this: https://nfc.shgn.com/signup/baseball?fo ... ,6880,55,0

My favorite draft every year...

DOUGHBOYS

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:21 pm

It never, NEVER gets old.
The NFBC has grown beyond familial bounds.
But this draft is a part of the NFBC that doesn't let that effect die.
It is awesome that Mia is now 'aware' of what she is really doing.
And even more awesome is that there is verification that 'our kid' is doing well and is healthy.
Wonderful stuff.
Thanks Rog and thanks Mia.
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

mbendar16

Post by mbendar16 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:37 pm

That was just awesome! What a fun time to have a draft order for this great league. Thanks Mia, Rog and MTM for making this happen tonight.