Live Chat Thursday With Greg & Tom: Thursday

whale4evr

Re: Live Chat Thursday With Greg & Tom: Thursday

Post by whale4evr » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:35 pm

What current mid-roundish player (hitters only) has the best chance to deliver top 20-30 value?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:19 pm

whale4evr wrote:What current mid-roundish player (hitters only) has the best chance to deliver top 20-30 value?
Geez, if I knew that I'd play this contest and kick all your butts!! :lol:

I'm intrigued in what production we get this year from: Gregory Polanco, Kris Bryant, Mookie Betts, Rusney Castillo and Avisail Garcia. I'm not saying any of those guys will finish Top 20-30, but I love the potential of each guy and I'm keeping an eye on each of them this year.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Red Sox Nation-

Post by Red Sox Nation- » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:44 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Red Sox Nation- wrote:*Ability to add a player to FAAB thread from the player page. We actually used to have this option Pre-STATS. Right now we search for a player by name. Then we click the hyper link of the player to see if he's owned. If he's available we then need to search for that player in the player list. We can eliminate the last step with this option.
Jason, I want to make sure I'm getting this one right. Is this request different from the Bid On Player button on a players' team page? Late last year we did add the Bid On Player link on each players' page in the NFBC; it wasn't there for NFFC this year but will be there before next season. Is that what you are asking for? It seems like we did eliminate that last step with this button. Just confirm please.

Just an FYI: Last year when we added the new FAAB system, we took this button off the player page for awhile so that we could redirect folks to the new FAAB page. That's where it will take you from the Bid On Player button on his page. Just an FYI if you use that button this year. Good luck all and I hope I answered this one correctly.
Hi Greg,

I must have missed this last year. I was referring to a place to bid on a player from the players page. If it's there we're good. Thanks

southpaw23

Post by southpaw23 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:23 pm

I must have missed it. Didn't you announce an NFBC Cutline for this season? What happened?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:14 am

southpaw23 wrote:I must have missed it. Didn't you announce an NFBC Cutline for this season? What happened?
We were unable to get the NFBC Cutline Championship set up in time for 2015. It's a completely different game than what we have now and needs a ton of time to program and set up. It's a contest that we definitely will debut in 2016. Sorry about that.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

fwicker

Post by fwicker » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:44 pm

Why doesn't STATS commit funds to NFBC commensurate with its (apparent) popularity?
"You can observe a lot by watching" - Yogi Berra